Byblos Bank’s Medium-Sized Businesses program has undergone a fundamental restructuring aimed at improving the delivery of commercial products and services to our clients in this crucial segment of the economy. Customers are now assigned to dedicated and experienced Commercial Credit Officers who have been regrouped into Commercial Business Centers (starting with Greater Beirut), which has helped to streamline the credit process, accelerate response times, and boost customer service quality. Find out how Byblos Bank can be an essential partner for your Medium-Sized Business.
Products and services
- Overdraft facilities
- Short-, medium- and long-term loans
- Discounted commercial bills
- Letters of credit: sight and/or draft
- Import/export financing
- Letters of guarantee: bid bonds, performance bonds, advance payment guarantees, etc.
- Foreign exchange operations: spot, forwards/futures, options, etc.
- These facilities are designed for any local Lebanese medium-sized business with an annual turnover between USD 250,000 and USD 10 million. The applicant must have a successful track record of at least two years supported by reliable financial statements.
- The Bank reserves itself the right to request any additional guarantees when necessary.